Open Enrollment for ACA ends on December 15. Come get some free help and make sure you and your family are covered. We will have trained enrollment assistance at the Gibsonville Public Library from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
North Carolina Affordable Care Act enrollment assisters are federally certified to provide free, unbiased, in-person assistance to help you and your family explore your options and enroll in quality, affordable coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace. You can make a free appointment by visiting https://www.ncnavigator.net/schedule-assistance or by calling (855) 733-3711.
What people should bring:
There are a few different documents/information you need to bring with you. The following items are required by the Marketplace to create an account, verify your identity, estimate your income, and see how much financial assistance you qualify for:
* (If applicable) Previous year’s Marketplace enrollment information and healthcare.gov username and password
* Your best estimate of what your household income will be this year, including employer and income information for every member of your household (for example, from pay stubs, income verification letter from employer, or W-2 forms/tax returns)
* Home and/or mailing address for everyone applying for coverage
* Information about everyone applying for coverage, like Social Security numbers and birth dates
* (If applicable) Information about any health coverage offered by your or your spouse’s employer. If you’re under 26 and your parents claim you as a dependent on their taxes, bring information about any family coverage offered through your parents’ plan
* List of current doctors/providers/medication (If applicable)
* Immigration documents (I-94, green card) (If applicable)